Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fools

Yesterday being April fools I almost expected to go through the day without a prank. However, when I got back to the office after work my wireless keyboard didn't work. I flipped it over and hit the connect button before finally checking the battery. One of the batteries was missing and I detected fowl play (and not the winged type, yuck) I replaced the battery and went about checking email. I happened to glance down and noticed the keys were in a weird order.


Since Josh was the only one in the office I went to ask him about it. Lucky for me he is a terrible liar. I consider myself lucky knowing it could have been much worse and involved dead animals/rodents. Props to Josh for creativity and playing nice (lol) So part of my day today will be spent rearranging my keyboard....

1 comment:

The Bonjour Four said...

so funny. he didn't even change it back for you!? Josh!