This past Sunday we purchased Jacob a new front facing car seat for my car. Brancent has had one in his car for awhile. We wanted one for my car that was more comfy for trips and that would grow with Jacob. Thanks to Apryl for the tip on this car seat, we won't ever need to buy him another one! Mom and I had a garage sale last Saturday and I made enough money to pay cash for the car seat and pay the youth camp deposit for Katie and I. So exciting, plus feels free to be rid of so much clutter! Of course had to snap a picture this morning of Jacob and his new seat.
2 comments:
i really like his new car seat. Looks fancy! he's so cute in this picture.
Yeah Jacob! I just love that car seat, it looks so comfy and we will put it to the test this week! I will let ya know!
Post a Comment