Not a lot of time to post today due to major wreckage in my office (part me, part Jacob being in the office Friday). I will post Fathers day pics and updates in a few days, but wanted to make a short post about the marriage retreat last weekend. AMAZING. I learned new principles for marriage that I had never heard before despite growing up in church. We used the Andy Stanley series imarriage. I strongly recommend it. The first session was about how we go into marriage with "dreams and desires" of our spouse or how we think things should work and those things get turned into "expectations or demands". When our spouse does not fulfill what has become an expectation we get dissapointed/pissy or when they do there is no gratitude because it what they are "suppose to do". Anywho good stuff. Darrell, Matt Mandy and I made a video to visual show some of the dreams turned into expectations that can happen. *** Disclaimer-Matt and Mandy are NOT dating nor engaged nor married. (Mandy looked so pretty in my wedding dress....sigh....insert girl moment.)
Hey! I loved the video of Matt and Mandy...They are so funny but cute! Thanks for sharing this with us...Darrell showed me yestreday after church. I was laughing so hard and now I watch it over again! Good Job!! ILY
3 comments:
so funny! Josh and I laughed so hard.
Hey! I loved the video of Matt and Mandy...They are so funny but cute! Thanks for sharing this with us...Darrell showed me yestreday after church. I was laughing so hard and now I watch it over again! Good Job!! ILY
you guys are so creative! Very funny and yet so stinkin true!
Post a Comment