PBDC lost their softball games Monday night. We got beat really really bad. One of those nights everyone is off. Oh well, I had fun hanging out with the other ladies. Jacob napped, ate, cooed, drooled and smiled at the fans. Matt (one of the college age players) had given me his keys and phone to hold while he played. After the game I told him where they where in the diaper bag and he got them out. He ended up putting them back in my bag so I unknowingly left with them and had to go back to return them. They were waiting for the 10:30 game so when he came to my car to get them I told him to tell Brancent I love him and made a kissing face. Matt said Do you want me to give him a kiss for you? Sure! I sat in my car and watched as Matt went and planted a good wet one on Brancent's cheek. Brancent jumped and and quickly wiped it off with his sleeve. "From your wife" was all Matt said. Can you believe Brancent didn't even say thank you?!?! Men!
No comments:
Post a Comment