Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Fall Ya'll

I love the fall. I get so excited when the pumpkin patches are put out cause all the fun stuff -Fall Festival, Thanksgiving, Christmas Shopping is not far behind.
Friday night we had our church Fall Festival. We didn't have a lot of people but we had a lot of fun. Apryl and Gabe came for awhile and brought Jaxs in his fireman outfit. Early in the day I took Jacob to the pumpkin patch. There were not a lot of pumpkins left but enough to make some pictures. I will post more on my shutterfly site. Have a great day everyone!

Jaxs and Jacob playing in the ball pit

They would never both look at the same time

Proof of the baby boom at the Deaf Church
(Shalyn and Adrianna 3 weeks, Melanie and Jacob, Libby and Noah 2 months,
Diana and DeNae 1 month)
Jacob and Noah so excited about their first fall festival

No comments: