Monday, November 10, 2008

"O 67" "B 8" "N" I 25"

What a weekend. Friday morning Brancent left for DMC (Deaf Men's conference) which was in Glenrose, TX this year. Jacob and I worked on 2 surprises for him, Jacob's 6 month pics and my new hair cut (will post pics later when if I can get some taken). Saturday we did some Christmas shopping and had lunch with Noah and Libby. Saturday night we celebrated Apryl's 30th birthday with playing BINGO. Don't laugh, it's what she wanted to do! It was so fun. Table full of 20 and 30 year olds that had never played "professsional" bingo before. One of the guys remarked "I've never had to concentrate so hard at a birthday party in my life." Ah the sound of doppers on the table. Brancent got home last night and told me as much about the weekend that he could before he fell over from exhaustion.

Touchdown!

Hanging out in the little man chair

Yes I know, I know, he has chubby cheeks :)

Jesse (3) and Brancent (8) ready for war (Jesse is way taller than Brancent so this picture confused me until he told me they were on a slope)Brancent with his Bass he caught at the retreat


You can see more of Jacob's 6 month photos at www.lyonsfamilyadventures.shutterfly.com
If you need the password leave me a comment (at the bottom of this post) with your contact info., number, or email address and I will send you the password and not publish your comment. Clear as mud?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andy said...

Hey, I'd love to see the rest of Jacob's pics--could you email the password to me? :)
THANK YOU again for Christian's cool cup! He has just HAD to use it every day! Can't wait to see pics of your hair too!