I decided instead of taking Jacob to have his pictures done I would save some money and do them myself at home with my Nikon D40 (Digital SLR). My hats off to photographers that take kids pictures when they are old enough to be mobile, but not quite able to take direction. Nelva was there to help and I think we were both worn out by the time we got done. I actually got a couple shots I was pleased with so here are a few.
Melanie I think you did a great job! I expecially love the first one. His eyes look so pretty. and the last one is adorable. I'm impressed. I need you to take some pictures of Noah with your camera. Did you take them at your house?
Yep some I took in his room some in the living room on the couch. Our house gets good natural light in the mornings. Let me know I would love to take some of Noah....especially before he starts crawling :)
2 comments:
Melanie I think you did a great job! I expecially love the first one. His eyes look so pretty. and the last one is adorable. I'm impressed. I need you to take some pictures of Noah with your camera. Did you take them at your house?
Yep some I took in his room some in the living room on the couch. Our house gets good natural light in the mornings. Let me know I would love to take some of Noah....especially before he starts crawling :)
Post a Comment